Monday, September 11, 2017

Chill Wishes


Mondays are better when there's colouring to be done, right? Emily, Angela and I are playing with some penguin dudes today! The Copics and Spectrum Noirs came out to play again today, too. 


Oh, and a Sharpie, too, for the skis, making do with a colourless blender to lift a little of the colour to make it look like I know what I'm doing in the shading department. Usually I'd leave any Stickles to the end of the process, but right at the end of colouring the Santa hat, I had one of those hand twitches that only happens when you're near a line, right? So Tombow eraser, white gel pen and Stickles to the rescue. His goggles and the snow on the trees have a coat of iridescent medium. 


I chose to make a tag today instead of a card. I die cut a couple of hills and spritzed them with some sparkle. I found a scrap of patterned paper for sky, and picked a couple of coordinating ribbons to finish it off. 

Supplies: white cardstock, manila tag, Echo Park patterned paper, MFT Chill Wishes stamps & dies, Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, Copic, Spectrum Noir & Sharpie markers, MFT scenic Safari dies, frosted lace Stickles, Winsor & Newton iridescent medium, Tsukineko sparkle sheer shimmer mist, May Arts ribbons, hole punch, pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Awwww he is adorable, fabulous tag!! kudos keeping up with the challenge. I know what you mean about "twitches" I glue the image on the base and then do a head smack, I was going to use some cute brads......too late. bradless again lol.