Saturday, September 2, 2017

Polar Bear Colouring

Please click HERE for my
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers post!


I'm back with a second post today for Day 2 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge!  I didn't mention this yesterday, but Emily Leiphart, Angela Hathikhanavala and I decided we would all play along this month using images from the same stamp set each day. We even planned far enough ahead that our cross-border packages of stamped images arrived in time (barely)! Today we're playing along with one of my sets. I seem to have been going for simple, since I picked polar bears. 😂 Luckily there are a few accessories in the set, too. 


Also, he does have a scarf to colour. And while I'm not thrilled with how the green worked out, notice how it doesn't bother me enough to redo. 😉 The embossing was a happy accident; I meant to reach for clear but grabbed the nearby white satin pearl by mistake... on black it turns into an interesting slate colour! I'll be doing this on purpose sometimes now. 
I've also decided to make what I colour each day into something whenever possible. Last September I only managed about half the month, and most of those images still live in a pile. Today I felt like going with a tag. 


The pail of fish makes a very polar bear-style gift, I thought. 
One more project to add to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes challenge. 


Supplies: Stampin' Up kraft cardstock, Canson watercolour paper, MFT Polar Bear Pals stamps & dies, Versafine onyx black ink, Hero Arts white satin pearl embossing powder, Zig clean colour real brush markers, Newton & Winsor iridescent medium, PTI tag sale #3 die, Lawn Fawn mistletoe hemp cord pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

SusanME said...

Love it!

Mandy said...

Wonderful tag Lindsey! The image is super cute & I love the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx